New York News
Man shot and killed at Brooklyn diner
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have arrested a suspect in a fatal shooting at a Brooklyn diner early Sunday morning.
It happened at about 5 a.m. at the County House Diner on Fulton Street in the Clinton Hill section.
Witnesses say a man was sitting at a counter with a woman when another man pulled out a gun and shot him in the abdomen.
The 34-year old victim was taken to Brooklyn Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
His identity has not yet been released.
The suspect was taken into custody at the scene.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, clinton hill, murder, gun violence, new york news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos