New York News
Man shot and killed at Brooklyn diner
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have arrested a suspect in a fatal shooting at a Brooklyn diner early Sunday morning.
It happened at about 5 a.m. at the County House Diner on Fulton Street in the Clinton Hill section.
Witnesses say a man was sitting at a counter with a woman when another man pulled out a gun and shot him in the abdomen.
The 34-year old victim was taken to Brooklyn Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
His identity has not yet been released.
The suspect was taken into custody at the scene.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, clinton hill, murder, gun violence, new york news
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 90-minute delays after LIRR service suspension 28 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 16 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians 31 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
16 min ago