New York News
Man shot and killed at Brooklyn diner
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have arrested a suspect in a fatal shooting at a Brooklyn diner early Sunday morning.
It happened at about 5 a.m. at the County House Diner on Fulton Street in the Clinton Hill section.
Witnesses say a man was sitting at a counter with a woman when another man pulled out a gun and shot him in the abdomen.
The 34-year old victim was taken to Brooklyn Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
His identity has not yet been released.
The suspect was taken into custody at the scene.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, clinton hill, murder, gun violence, new york news
- Snow Alert issued in NYC for Tuesday 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Multiple children injured in Toms River bus accident 9 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl 15 min ago
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims 39 min ago
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Snow Alert issued in NYC for Tuesday
19 min ago