New York News
Service on "B" line normal after broken rail
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Subway service is back to normal after there was a broken rail at the Prospect Park Station in Brooklyn.
B train service has since been restored and delays are no longer an issue.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions 25 min ago
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 45 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn 28 min ago
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral to be held Wednesday 6 min ago
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Photos: Scared Santa
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in...
28 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos