New York News
Service on "B" line normal after broken rail
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Subway service is back to normal after there was a broken rail at the Prospect Park Station in Brooklyn.
B train service has since been restored and delays are no longer an issue.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 50 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
50 min ago