New York News
Service on "B" line normal after broken rail
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Subway service is back to normal after there was a broken rail at the Prospect Park Station in Brooklyn.
B train service has since been restored and delays are no longer an issue.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 53 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 56 min ago
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 57 min ago
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments 35 min ago
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school 12 min ago
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 31 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
57 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
56 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos