New York News
Service on "B" line normal after broken rail
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Subway service is back to normal after there was a broken rail at the Prospect Park Station in Brooklyn.
B train service has since been restored and delays are no longer an issue.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- 90-minute delays linger after LIRR service suspension 1 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash 36 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NYC home invasion robbery suspects caught on camera 55 min ago
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody 18 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat 39 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures