New York News
Service on "B" line normal after broken rail
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Subway service is back to normal after there was a broken rail at the Prospect Park Station in Brooklyn.
B train service has since been restored and delays are no longer an issue.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line 4 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide