New York News
2 hospitalized after bus hits pedestrians in Chinatown
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A bus accident near the Manhattan Bridge late Monday left two people in the hospital.
The incident happened in Chinatown, where police say a Fung Wah bus on its way to Brooklyn hit two pedestrians at a crosswalk on Canal Street.
One person was listed in serious condition, while the other described as stable.
No one was on the bus at the time.
The driver has not been charged.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, chinatown, bus accident, pedestrian struck, new york news
- Missing Malaysia jet may have turned back 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Stage collapses at California high school: 3040 hurt 20 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97