New York News
Father and toddler shot in Brooklyn park
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two people, a father and his 2-year-old son were shot in Herbert Von King Park in Brooklyn.
Both the adult, 38, and the toddler were shot in their arms. The baby sustained injuries in both arms. Thursday was the child's second birthday.
They were taken to Kings County Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Police believe the father was the targeted victim in this shooting.
Police have one person in custody and believe another one is hiding in a nearby house.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey