New York News
Narcotics officers find weapons cache during drug bust
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Narcotics officers came up with more than drugs during a bust in Queens Thursday.
Officers conducting a raid at the home on 133rd Avenue in South Ozone Park discovered an AK-47, a couple of handguns and about 400 rounds of ammunition.
Two men, two women and a 17-year-old girl are under arrest.
They all face drug and weapons charges.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, ozone park, drug bust, gun, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield 45 min ago
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Up Close with Diana Williams