New York News
Photo released of woman who used stolen ATM card
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are hoping a surveillance photo will help them identify a woman who used a stolen ATM card.
The suspect was caught on camera as she used the card at a JP Morgan Chase Bank on Broadway back on December 28.
Investigators say the woman was able to make a withdrawal from the victim's account, but they won't say how much was taken.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 43 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos