New York News
1 dead in overnight fire in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Investigators are searching for the cause of a deadly fire in Queens.
About 60 firefighters responded to calls of a residential fire at about 1 a.m. Saturday, on 120th Street in South Richmond Hill.
A detached garage in back of a vacant residence was engulfed in flames.
After the fire was extinguished, an unidentified body was found inside with severe burns.
The identity of the victim has not yet been released.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, fire, fire death, queens, new york news
- Newtown 911 calls released 27 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park
- Wake for one of high school sweethearts killed in crash
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem missing
- Prospect Park Zoo welcomes two new Zebus
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos