New York News
1 dead in Brooklyn 2-alarm fire
BOROUGH PARK (WABC) -- One man has died in a fire in Brooklyn.
Firefighters responded to a 2-alarm fire in a four-story building in Borough Park late Sunday afternoon.
When firefighters went inside, they found one man who had suffered a heart attack. He was rushed to Lutheran Hospital where he later died.
The FDNY says the fire started on the third floor, but the cause is still under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, borough park, brooklyn, fire, fire death, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box 52 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act