New York News
1 dead in Brooklyn 2-alarm fire
BOROUGH PARK (WABC) -- One man has died in a fire in Brooklyn.
Firefighters responded to a 2-alarm fire in a four-story building in Borough Park late Sunday afternoon.
When firefighters went inside, they found one man who had suffered a heart attack. He was rushed to Lutheran Hospital where he later died.
The FDNY says the fire started on the third floor, but the cause is still under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, borough park, brooklyn, fire, fire death, new york news
- AccuWeather Alert: Flash flood warning for NYC 1 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area 22 min ago
- Suspect in custody in Queens bus shooting 37 min ago
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy 32 min ago
- Students injured in Brooklyn pepper spray incident 43 min ago
- Threat prompts lockdown at Saddle Brook schools
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Photos: Top Pictures of the Week
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- AccuWeather Alert: Flash flood warning for...
1 min ago