New York News
1 dead in Brooklyn 2-alarm fire
BOROUGH PARK (WABC) -- One man has died in a fire in Brooklyn.
Firefighters responded to a 2-alarm fire in a four-story building in Borough Park late Sunday afternoon.
When firefighters went inside, they found one man who had suffered a heart attack. He was rushed to Lutheran Hospital where he later died.
The FDNY says the fire started on the third floor, but the cause is still under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, borough park, brooklyn, fire, fire death, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos