New York News
1 dead in Brooklyn 2-alarm fire
BOROUGH PARK (WABC) -- One man has died in a fire in Brooklyn.
Firefighters responded to a 2-alarm fire in a four-story building in Borough Park late Sunday afternoon.
When firefighters went inside, they found one man who had suffered a heart attack. He was rushed to Lutheran Hospital where he later died.
The FDNY says the fire started on the third floor, but the cause is still under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, borough park, brooklyn, fire, fire death, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 11 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles 24 min ago
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel 45 min ago
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS 10 min ago
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Third grader killed in accident, truck...
24 min ago
- Car dealer charged after selling...
24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
11 min ago
- Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
10 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos