New York News
Video released in violent Staten Island robbery
STATEN ISLAND (WABC) -- Police on Staten Island are looking for at least four teenagers wanted in the beating and robbery of a 52-year-old man.
The crime happened around 5:20 p.m. on Sunday in front of 76 Westervelt Avenue.
The suspects approached the 52-year-old victim, physically assaulted him, and fled the location with the victim's cell phone.
Authorities have released surveillance video of the suspects and the attack (above).
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477). You can also submit tips by logging onto Crime Stoppers' website at www.nypdcrimestoppers.com or by texting tips to CRIMES (274637), then enter TIP577.
All calls are strictly confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, surveillance video, robbery, new york news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 40 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 24 min ago
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 23 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 21 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 40 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
40 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
21 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
6 min ago