New York News
2 Firefighters injured in Brooklyn blaze
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two firefighters were injured battling a 4 alarm fire in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn.
The fire spread between two buildings on Bedford Avenue.
The only injuries reported were two firefighters who sustained minor injuries and were transported to NY Cornell Medical Center.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, fire, brooklyn, williamsburg, new york news
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again 45 min ago
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway 29 min ago
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos