New York News
2 Firefighters injured in Brooklyn blaze
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two firefighters were injured battling a 4 alarm fire in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn.
The fire spread between two buildings on Bedford Avenue.
The only injuries reported were two firefighters who sustained minor injuries and were transported to NY Cornell Medical Center.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, fire, brooklyn, williamsburg, new york news
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen