New York News
Image released of gunman in Harlem teen shooting
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is looking for the gunman who shot a teenager in Harlem last month.
The shooting happened on Amsterdam Avenue on December 30.
Surveillance cameras captured a photo of the suspected gunman and his distinctive jacket.
The 17-year-old victim was shot once in each leg.
He is recovering after being treated at St. Luke's Hospital.
Anyone with information in regards to the shooting is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, shooting, new york news
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide 32 min ago