New York News
Image released of gunman in Harlem teen shooting
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is looking for the gunman who shot a teenager in Harlem last month.
The shooting happened on Amsterdam Avenue on December 30.
Surveillance cameras captured a photo of the suspected gunman and his distinctive jacket.
The 17-year-old victim was shot once in each leg.
He is recovering after being treated at St. Luke's Hospital.
Anyone with information in regards to the shooting is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, shooting, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos