New York News
Image released of gunman in Harlem teen shooting
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is looking for the gunman who shot a teenager in Harlem last month.
The shooting happened on Amsterdam Avenue on December 30.
Surveillance cameras captured a photo of the suspected gunman and his distinctive jacket.
The 17-year-old victim was shot once in each leg.
He is recovering after being treated at St. Luke's Hospital.
Anyone with information in regards to the shooting is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, shooting, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos