New York News
NYPD searching for suspects in Queens armed robberies
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have released a new surveillance picture taken of one of the suspects in more than a dozen armed robberies in Queens.
Police say the suspect used a credit card that was stolen during one of the incidents.
They believe the same two people are behind as many as 15 armed robberies at different stores throughout Queens.
In each of the incidents, the suspects wore masks and carried guns.
The robberies have been taking place over the past three months at gas stations, supermarkets, pharmacies, and other commercial establishments.
No one was hurt in any of the incidents.
Anyone with information in regards to these incidents is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, robbery, new york news
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents 21 min ago
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head 51 min ago
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust'
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon