New York News
Video released of child luring suspect in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a man that attempted to lure at least two children.
The first incident happened on Friday, January 25th at approximately 7 a.m. in Jackson Heights.
The suspect drove alongside a 13-year-old girl on Northern Boulevard at 102 Street and engaged her in a conversation.
When she realized she didn't know the man, she walked away from the vehicle.
Police say the suspect then got out of his car and tried to grab the girl by the arm.
She was able to get away.
Later that same day, at 8 p.m. the same suspect drove alongside a 14-year-old girl on Northern Boulevard and Parsons Boulevard in Flushing.
He motioned for her to come over to his late model Cadillac Escalade but she did not.
He continued to follow her and the girl ran away.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man, 30-35 years old, light skinned, 5'7"-5'9", 170 pounds, wearing a black jacket, dark pants and a blue collared shirt.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, jackson heights, flushing, queens, luring, new york news
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache
- Amanda Bynes arrested, allegedly tosses bong out window
- Man fatally stabbed during dispute in Chelsea
- Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria
- Brooklyn robber terrorizing teens with knife, box cutter
- Police hunt for man targeting Queens change machines
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- GMA's 2013 Summer Concert Series kicks off Friday
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos