New York News
Man released in Turkey missing SI woman case
ANKARA, Turkey -- A Turkish report says a man who was questioned over the disappearance of a New York City woman has been released.
Sarai Sierra, a 33-year-old mother of two, disappeared while vacationing in Istanbul. She was last heard from 10 days ago, the day she was due back home.
A police official in Istanbul said police had questioned a man who had been in contact with Sierra during her stay in the city. A private news agency quotes authorities as saying the man was later released.
To help raise money via PayPal for Sarai's husband and brother while they are overseas in Turkey, CLICK HERE, visit the "Current Events list, and click on "Support Fund: Sarai Sierra's Disappearance"
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, missing person, new york news
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 14 min ago
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 18 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 40 min ago
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
29 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos