New York News
Man released in Turkey missing SI woman case
ANKARA, Turkey -- A Turkish report says a man who was questioned over the disappearance of a New York City woman has been released.
Sarai Sierra, a 33-year-old mother of two, disappeared while vacationing in Istanbul. She was last heard from 10 days ago, the day she was due back home.
A police official in Istanbul said police had questioned a man who had been in contact with Sierra during her stay in the city. A private news agency quotes authorities as saying the man was later released.
To help raise money via PayPal for Sarai's husband and brother while they are overseas in Turkey, CLICK HERE, visit the "Current Events list, and click on "Support Fund: Sarai Sierra's Disappearance"
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, missing person, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children 53 min ago
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 52 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos