New York News
Teens sought in mugging of 12-year old in Queens
OZONE PARK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a pair of teens wanted for mugging a 12-year old boy.
Authorities released a video of the suspect, one wearing a gray sweatshirt, the other a yellow sweatshirt.
They're accused of walking up behind the victim and pinning him against a tree on 111th Street in Ozone Park on Thursday.
Police say the robbers forced the boy to hand over his smart phone and then ran off.
The suspects fled, and the boy was not hurt.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers Website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or texting their tips to 274637(CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, ozone park, queens, robbery, new york news
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 6 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Newtown groups open week of 'acts of kindness' 16 min ago
- Joe Torre elected to Baseball Hall of Fame 46 min ago
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area 29 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
6 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos