New York News
Teens sought in mugging of 12-year old in Queens
OZONE PARK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a pair of teens wanted for mugging a 12-year old boy.
Authorities released a video of the suspect, one wearing a gray sweatshirt, the other a yellow sweatshirt.
They're accused of walking up behind the victim and pinning him against a tree on 111th Street in Ozone Park on Thursday.
Police say the robbers forced the boy to hand over his smart phone and then ran off.
The suspects fled, and the boy was not hurt.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers Website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or texting their tips to 274637(CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, ozone park, queens, robbery, new york news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Geno Smith leads Jets to victory over Raiders
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG 57 min ago
- South Africans pray for Mandela in day of mourning
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos