New York News
Teens sought in mugging of 12-year old in Queens
OZONE PARK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a pair of teens wanted for mugging a 12-year old boy.
Authorities released a video of the suspect, one wearing a gray sweatshirt, the other a yellow sweatshirt.
They're accused of walking up behind the victim and pinning him against a tree on 111th Street in Ozone Park on Thursday.
Police say the robbers forced the boy to hand over his smart phone and then ran off.
The suspects fled, and the boy was not hurt.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers Website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or texting their tips to 274637(CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, ozone park, queens, robbery, new york news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 1 min ago
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- LI hospital warns of possible blood...
26 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos