New York News
Worker rescued from stuck Roosevelt Island tram
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Roosevelt Island Tram is running again after a worker got stuck on top of the tram and had to be rescued.
The tram was stopped mid-span where rescuers freed the worker. The tram was put back in action around 4 p.m.
The worker appeared to have his foot stuck while on top of the tram, stopped over the East River.
The worker was not seriously hurt after being stuck for 45 minutes.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots! 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case 3 min ago
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line 35 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire 58 min ago
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
37 min ago