New York News
Robber targeting Staten Island businesses
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An armed robber is targeting businesses on Staten Island.
Police hope a surveillance image of the man will help lead to an arrest.
Police say the suspect has held up four businesses in the Tottenville section since last month.
In each robbery, he pulls out a gun and demands money and lottery proceeds.
The suspect wears a hooded sweatshirt, baseball type hat, mask and gloves.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, robbery, new york news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some 22 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- NJ man dies in Long Island Sound canoe accident
- March Madness-style bracket rates high school girls 14 min ago
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown 44 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after...
44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
22 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos