New York News
MTA unveils new interactive subway map
NEW YORK -- The Metropolitan Transportation Authority has introduced a new online subway map for New York City.
The MTA said Wednesday that straphangers can now zoom in to enlarge any part of the interactive map. You can also pull up an individual line map listing each station and the times that trains stop at the stations by clicking on any of the subway rout symbols.
The interactive map also indicates continuing Superstorm Sandy-related service changes.
As before, you can still download a PDF version of the map.
The new map can be found by going to MTA.info , then clicking on "maps" at the top of the screen, then click on "subway system."
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, mta, subway, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos