New York News
Fake grenades cause Port Authority evacuation
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A suspicious package forced the evacuation of the Port Authority Terminal on Monday night.
The south wing of the bus terminal was evacuated about 8 p.m.
Police say the package appeared to have grenades in it.
The bomb squad determined they were fake.
The terminal was cleared for about an hour.
New Jersey Transit buses suffered some delays as a result.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, port authority bus terminal, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11 51 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with prayers for peace
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos