New York News
3 Torahs stolen from Bronx synagogue
NEW YORK -- The NYPD says three Torahs valued at $90,000 have been stolen from a Bronx synagogue.
They were discovered missing on Sunday from the Young Israel of Mosholu Parkway Synagogue on East 208th Street.
Last month, a Torah, along with a Rabbi's car, was stolen in Brooklyn.
It was found a few days later inside the abandoned car about a mile from the synagogue where the vehicle had been parked.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, synagogue, new york news
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- 2nd murder conviction in death of cop Peter Figoski
- 'Unusual condition' seen before Metro North crash
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river 22 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- A-Rod sells home and makes $15 Million profit 18 min ago
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash....
22 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos