New York News
3 Torahs stolen from Bronx synagogue
NEW YORK -- The NYPD says three Torahs valued at $90,000 have been stolen from a Bronx synagogue.
They were discovered missing on Sunday from the Young Israel of Mosholu Parkway Synagogue on East 208th Street.
Last month, a Torah, along with a Rabbi's car, was stolen in Brooklyn.
It was found a few days later inside the abandoned car about a mile from the synagogue where the vehicle had been parked.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, synagogue, new york news
- South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 19 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 23 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 10 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 20 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3...
10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
14 min ago