New York News
5-month-old baby found dead in the Bronx
NEW YORK -- Police are investigating the death of a 5-month-old boy who was left in the care of his mother's boyfriend in the Bronx.
Police say the baby's 24-year-old mother returned home just after 2 p.m. Wednesday and found little Jacob Agusto on a bed unresponsive.
The baby was taken to Jacobi Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The Medical Examiner is to determine the cause of death.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, baby, child death, bronx, new york news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger
- Suffolk County parents getting free alcohol test kits
- NJ couple arraigned on animal cruelty charges
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos