New York News
5-month-old baby found dead in the Bronx
NEW YORK -- Police are investigating the death of a 5-month-old boy who was left in the care of his mother's boyfriend in the Bronx.
Police say the baby's 24-year-old mother returned home just after 2 p.m. Wednesday and found little Jacob Agusto on a bed unresponsive.
The baby was taken to Jacobi Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The Medical Examiner is to determine the cause of death.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, baby, child death, bronx, new york news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 5 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
19 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos