New York News
5-month-old baby found dead in the Bronx
NEW YORK -- Police are investigating the death of a 5-month-old boy who was left in the care of his mother's boyfriend in the Bronx.
Police say the baby's 24-year-old mother returned home just after 2 p.m. Wednesday and found little Jacob Agusto on a bed unresponsive.
The baby was taken to Jacobi Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The Medical Examiner is to determine the cause of death.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, baby, child death, bronx, new york news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 26 min ago
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Malaysia asks countries for radar data to help find jet
- Here and Now
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos