New York News
Man shot in leg in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 59 year old man was shot in front of a bodega in Flatbush, Brooklyn.
The victim was hit at the intersection of Church Avenue and East 18th Street just before 1:30 p.m.
The victim was believed to be shot in the leg. He was taken to Kings County Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made. The suspect, believed to be wearing an orange jacket, fled on foot.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, shooting, new york news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos