New York News
Man shot in leg in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A 59 year old man was shot in front of a bodega in Flatbush, Brooklyn.
The victim was hit at the intersection of Church Avenue and East 18th Street just before 1:30 p.m.
The victim was believed to be shot in the leg. He was taken to Kings County Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made. The suspect, believed to be wearing an orange jacket, fled on foot.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, shooting, new york news
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 39 min ago
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
39 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos