New York News
Investigators say Brooklyn man fatally stabbed wife
CANARSIE (WABC) -- A Brooklyn man is in police custody after investigators say he fatally stabbed his wife.
Police responded to a report of an assault inside a Canarsie home at about 11:30 Sunday morning.
Upon entering the home, police found 51-year-old Hazel Robinson unconscious with severe injuries to her neck.
A 58-year-old man, who friends and family identify as her husband was taken into custody.
Robinson is being remembered for her faith and kindness.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, canarsie, brooklyn, stabbing, murder, new york news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 5 min ago
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens 55 min ago
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014