New York News
EMT from Staten Island dies in Indiana crash
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An EMT from Staten Island died in an ambulance crash in Indiana over the weekend.
Authorities say 24-year-old Timothy Mccormick died on Saturday when his ambulance collided with a car in Indianapolis.
Another EMT was also killed.
McCormick moved to that area three years ago to work as an EMT.
His body will be flown to Staten Island later this week.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, accident, new york news
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 4 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident