New York News
Kids caught on tape urged to fight by parents
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A shocking scene caught on camera, children forced to fight as adults cheer them on.
"Slap her, Slap her!"
At the beginning of the viral video, you can hear the voices of older females, telling the little girl in the pink pants to slap another little girl in the black pants. She is pushed and hit three times, still refuses to fight but is pulled by her hair and the fight is on. The girl in the black takes a beating for more than a minute, breaks away, and starts crying. The fight between two young girls, possibly no older than five years-old. The NYPD want to who the parents are. There seems to be four adults in the background, just sitting down during the fight video.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow hits southern New Jersey, heads for NYC 40 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes 34 min ago
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV