New York News
Kids caught on tape urged to fight by parents
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A shocking scene caught on camera, children forced to fight as adults cheer them on.
"Slap her, Slap her!"
At the beginning of the viral video, you can hear the voices of older females, telling the little girl in the pink pants to slap another little girl in the black pants. She is pushed and hit three times, still refuses to fight but is pulled by her hair and the fight is on. The girl in the black takes a beating for more than a minute, breaks away, and starts crying. The fight between two young girls, possibly no older than five years-old. The NYPD want to who the parents are. There seems to be four adults in the background, just sitting down during the fight video.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Bergen County officer hurt in Lodi crash 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer 37 min ago
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 28 min ago
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 16 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32 23 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Bergen County officer hurt in Lodi crash
35 min ago