New York News
Kids caught on tape urged to fight by parents
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A shocking scene caught on camera, children forced to fight as adults cheer them on.
"Slap her, Slap her!"
At the beginning of the viral video, you can hear the voices of older females, telling the little girl in the pink pants to slap another little girl in the black pants. She is pushed and hit three times, still refuses to fight but is pulled by her hair and the fight is on. The girl in the black takes a beating for more than a minute, breaks away, and starts crying. The fight between two young girls, possibly no older than five years-old. The NYPD want to who the parents are. There seems to be four adults in the background, just sitting down during the fight video.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 18 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 7 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 29 min ago
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
18 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos