New York News
Kids caught on tape urged to fight by parents
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A shocking scene caught on camera, children forced to fight as adults cheer them on.
"Slap her, Slap her!"
At the beginning of the viral video, you can hear the voices of older females, telling the little girl in the pink pants to slap another little girl in the black pants. She is pushed and hit three times, still refuses to fight but is pulled by her hair and the fight is on. The girl in the black takes a beating for more than a minute, breaks away, and starts crying. The fight between two young girls, possibly no older than five years-old. The NYPD want to who the parents are. There seems to be four adults in the background, just sitting down during the fight video.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Jersey City water main break affecting service 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 29 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral to be held Wednesday
- Video: Queens robber squirts clerk with lighter fluid
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup...
1 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos