New York News
1 hurt in fire in Co-Op City high-rise building fire
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One person was injured in a fire at a high-rise building in Co-Op City in the Bronx early Friday.
Firefighters pulled the victim from an apartment on the 33rd floor of the Alcott Place building just after 5:30 a.m.
That person was being treated on the 32nd floor in unknown condition.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Co-op City is home to about 50,000 residents in 15,372 residential units.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, fire, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park