New York News
1 hurt in fire in Co-Op City high-rise building fire
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One person was injured in a fire at a high-rise building in Co-Op City in the Bronx early Friday.
Firefighters pulled the victim from an apartment on the 33rd floor of the Alcott Place building just after 5:30 a.m.
That person was being treated on the 32nd floor in unknown condition.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Co-op City is home to about 50,000 residents in 15,372 residential units.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, fire, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 15 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 5 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 22 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos