New York News
Police hunt suspect in Brooklyn bank robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police have released pictures of a bank robbery suspect, hoping the public can help track him down.
Police say the man robbed the Carver Federal Savings Bank in Fort Greene, Brooklyn last month, passing a note to the teller and demanding money.
Less than a week later he tried to rob two more banks, one each in Brooklyn and the Bronx, but didn't get away with any money.
The suspect is described as a white male, 30-40 years old, 5'8"-6'0", 160-180 pounds with a scar/laceration over his left eye.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, fort greene, bank robbery, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box 33 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act