New York News
Woman lured to Brooklyn hotel, raped
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn hope surveillance photos will help catch a man who lured a woman with the promise of a job interview and then raped her.
It happened at the Harbor Motor Inn in Gravesend on September 2nd at 3:15 p.m.
The suspect who had paid for a room at the hotel brought the 39-year-old victim to the room and forcibly raped her.
Police say the suspect is a white man, about 5'8", 170 lbs, is bald and speaks with a Russian accent.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, gravesend, rape, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death 4 min ago
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Charges expected in fraternity death
4 min ago
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
1 min ago