New York News
Hurricane Sandy aid registration deadline extended
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New Yorkers who were affected by Superstorm Sandy now have another 30 days to sign up to get help from FEMA.
The deadline to get help was originally Wednesday, but now it is March 29th.
The Government says anyone who suffered a loss in the storm should register with FEMA even if they have insurance.
The registration deadline for New Jersey is still Friday.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, superstorm sandy, fema, new york news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma