New York News
Hurricane Sandy aid registration deadline extended
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New Yorkers who were affected by Superstorm Sandy now have another 30 days to sign up to get help from FEMA.
The deadline to get help was originally Wednesday, but now it is March 29th.
The Government says anyone who suffered a loss in the storm should register with FEMA even if they have insurance.
The registration deadline for New Jersey is still Friday.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, superstorm sandy, fema, new york news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Jersey City water main break repaired
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 6 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 24 min ago
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 47 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest 19 min ago
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
24 min ago
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions...
47 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos