New York News
Hurricane Sandy aid registration deadline extended
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New Yorkers who were affected by Superstorm Sandy now have another 30 days to sign up to get help from FEMA.
The deadline to get help was originally Wednesday, but now it is March 29th.
The Government says anyone who suffered a loss in the storm should register with FEMA even if they have insurance.
The registration deadline for New Jersey is still Friday.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, superstorm sandy, fema, new york news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 35 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 42 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos