New York News
Transgender prostitute sexually assaulted at Midtown hotel
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are searching for three men after a sexual assault at a Midtown hotel.
They're suspected of sexually assaulting a 27-year-old transgender prostitute in her room at the Holiday Inn about 2:15 Thursday morning.
Investigators say she was offering one man some form of entertainment in the room and police added there was no consensual sex.
But when an argument started, he allegedly went and got two men and returned to the room.
Police say they were armed and sexually assaulted her.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, sexual assault, midtown, new york news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos