New York News
Innocent bystander shot in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for the gunman who shot an innocent bystander.
The 63-year-old woman was hit in the shoulder in Bed-Stuy at about 6:30 Saturday evening.
The incident happened on Nostrand Avenue near the Marcy Houses.
Paramedics took the victim to Kings County Hospital, where she is expected to recover.
So far, there are no arrests.
new york city, brooklyn, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park