New York News
Innocent bystander shot in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for the gunman who shot an innocent bystander.
The 63-year-old woman was hit in the shoulder in Bed-Stuy at about 6:30 Saturday evening.
The incident happened on Nostrand Avenue near the Marcy Houses.
Paramedics took the victim to Kings County Hospital, where she is expected to recover.
So far, there are no arrests.
new york city, brooklyn, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Much Colder 28 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
28 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos