New York News
Innocent bystander shot in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for the gunman who shot an innocent bystander.
The 63-year-old woman was hit in the shoulder in Bed-Stuy at about 6:30 Saturday evening.
The incident happened on Nostrand Avenue near the Marcy Houses.
Paramedics took the victim to Kings County Hospital, where she is expected to recover.
So far, there are no arrests.
new york city, brooklyn, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees