New York News
1 dead, 1 injured in Bedford-Stuyvesant crash
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was killed early Sunday morning when his car crashed in Brooklyn.
Police say the driver slammed his car into a support column for the Long Island Railroad at Atlantic Avenue and Kingston Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant, just after midnight.
The driver, 38-year old Kenneth Dalrymple of Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, was pronounced dead on arrival at Interfaith Hospital.
A 26-year old woman who was sitting in the front seat is being treated for minor injuries at Kings County Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, brooklyn, accident, new york news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- New measles cases confirmed in New York City 7 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos