New York News
1 dead, 1 injured in Bedford-Stuyvesant crash
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man was killed early Sunday morning when his car crashed in Brooklyn.
Police say the driver slammed his car into a support column for the Long Island Railroad at Atlantic Avenue and Kingston Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant, just after midnight.
The driver, 38-year old Kenneth Dalrymple of Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, was pronounced dead on arrival at Interfaith Hospital.
A 26-year old woman who was sitting in the front seat is being treated for minor injuries at Kings County Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, brooklyn, accident, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97