New York News
Staten Island woman charged in boyfriend's murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Staten Island woman is in custody, accused of shooting and killing her boyfriend.
The NYPD arrested 38-year old Lisa McQuade in connection with the death of 39-year old Christopher Bonafede, who was found with a gunshot wound to his head at his Staten Island home.
McQuade was charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon, a loaded firearm. Information about her lawyer wasn't immediately available.
The body of Bonafede was found by police at 7 p.m. Sunday at his residence at 471 Ridgewood Ave.
McQuade turned herself over to police at the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
new york city, staten island, murder, shooting, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park