New York News
Staten Island woman charged in boyfriend's murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Staten Island woman is in custody, accused of shooting and killing her boyfriend.
The NYPD arrested 38-year old Lisa McQuade in connection with the death of 39-year old Christopher Bonafede, who was found with a gunshot wound to his head at his Staten Island home.
McQuade was charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon, a loaded firearm. Information about her lawyer wasn't immediately available.
The body of Bonafede was found by police at 7 p.m. Sunday at his residence at 471 Ridgewood Ave.
McQuade turned herself over to police at the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
new york city, staten island, murder, shooting, new york news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email 28 min ago
- NY lawmakers to announce legislation preventing bridge tolls 31 min ago
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House 56 min ago
- Mega Millions hits $400M for Friday drawing
- Budget bill heads to the Senate 50 min ago
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees