New York News
Unidentified woman found in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A woman was found alone in the Bronx and police don't know who she is.
The NYPD released a picture of the woman who was found on the 800 block of the Grand Concourse Sunday around 7 p.m. wearing a jacket, sweatpants and slippers.
She's believed to be 65 to 75-years-old and was taken to St. Barnabas Hospital where she is in stable condition.
new york city, missing person, new york news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare