New York News
Body in barrel was murder victim, medical examiner rules
HARLEM (WABC) -- New information about a body found stuffed in a barrel in an apartment in Harlem.
Police have identified the victim and ruled the death a homicide.
The body was found in a 55-gallon drum after a woman complained about a foul odor in her grandson's bedroom.
The victim, repeatedly stabbed turned out to be her grandson's girlfriend 19 year-old Francis Pellerano.
The boyfriend is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation.
new york city, harlem, body found, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 33 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 50 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 15 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos