New York News
Body in barrel was murder victim, medical examiner rules
HARLEM (WABC) -- New information about a body found stuffed in a barrel in an apartment in Harlem.
Police have identified the victim and ruled the death a homicide.
The body was found in a 55-gallon drum after a woman complained about a foul odor in her grandson's bedroom.
The victim, repeatedly stabbed turned out to be her grandson's girlfriend 19 year-old Francis Pellerano.
The boyfriend is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation.
new york city, harlem, body found, new york news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 10 min ago
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014