New York News
Benefit held for 3-year-old boy with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Brooklyn community came together to help the family of a sick child get closer to a cure for their son.
Close to 600 people attended a fundraiser for Pietro Scarso in Mill Basin on Thursday night.
The 3-year-old suffers from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, a fatal degenerative condition.
The event raised money for research for treatment and hopefully a cure.
The proceeds from the event will go for medication for Pietro that slows muscular degeneration and new research grants.
For more information please visit: http://www.pietrosfight.org/
new york city, brooklyn, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 21 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem 7 min ago
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
21 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos