New York News
Bronx Subway armed robber caught on camera
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx are hoping surveillance photos will help them find the man who robbed a restaurant at gunpoint.
They say the man caught on camera walked into the Subway restaurant on East 233rd Street in the Wakefield section on Saturday.
He allegedly showed the 15-year-old cashier a gun and demanded cash.
The suspect is described as standing about 5-foot-10 with band-aid under his left eye.
He was wearing a red sweatshirt and a Yankees cap.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, bronx, wakefield, robbery, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos